About Assistology, LLC
We provide Assistive Technology (AT), Rehab Engineering, Accessibility and Universal Design consultation services to help individuals reach their goals and help businesses increase their ability to create inclusive spaces, services, products and practices.
Working with children and adults with disabilities, as well as the organizations that serve them. We work in collaboration with area professionals and partner organizations to ensure accessible opportunities for our Community. Through providing AT solutions and systems we are helping clients of all ages and in all types of environments gain unrestricted access to educational, vocational, recreational, home, and community activities.
Assistology is a City of Omaha Certified Tier II SEB. Search here to see our certified categories.
To change the way people access their world, resulting in more inclusive communities.
We recognize unique challenges faced by people in our community.
Through innovation and community partnerships, we develop and provide impactful Assistive Technology and Rehab Engineering Services that improve quality of life and develop environments without barriers. How better to open doors for individuals and businesses to have unrestricted access to educational, recreational, vocational, home, and community activities.
- Outside-the-box innovation
- Quality of services and products
- Thought Leaders
- Customer Focused
- Community Centered
Assistology is dedicated to:
- Always providing products and services that improve quality of life.
- Removing barriers allowing individuals to have unrestricted access to educational, recreational, vocational, home, and community activities.
- Advancing access to assistive technology through engagement in meaningful collaborations and strategic partnerships.
- Advancing our vision of being a thought leader in the areas of AT services and new product development.
Omaha Chamber Small Business of the Month: November 2021Tweet